Jump straight into building an income stream with the Amazon Associates Program with custom-built, done-for-you Amazon Affiliate sites.
With the popularity of the Amazon Affiliate Program rising steadily over the last several years, competition over keywords and audiences is becoming more and more difficult. It has become harder to simply post content and gain traffic to a link due to a definite focus on SEO and site performance. That’s why services that offer ‘built for your Amazon Affiliate websites’ are becoming increasingly prevalent.
But is a ‘done for you’ Amazon Affiliate website right for you? Before we explore the different services, let's take a look at the benefits and downsides of purchasing one.
Benefits of Done For You Amazon Affiliate Sites
- Time Saver – If you are looking to get your site launched right away, many of these services can provide you with a premade website or quickly put one together for you.
- Expertise – If you can find a reliable service provider then your site will be built by someone with expertise in the affiliate marketing field and knowledge in SEO. This can help when you are looking to rank on Google and other search engines, as well as provide a clean and bug-free website experience for your traffic.
- Research – While you will want to do research on your niche before building a site, purchasing a premade site or ‘done for you’ service can enhance the process. Well, reputable site builders understand the importance of keywords and SEO and will utilize their experience and research capabilities to ensure your website performs well for your niche’s keywords.
Downsides of Done For You Amazon Affiliate Sites
- Customizability – When having someone else put together your website, you lose the ability to completely customize and build it to your own specifications. While you can coordinate and speak with your designer on certain aspects of the website, they are going to provide you with what their service offers.
- Quality – The quality of the website you receive will be highly dependent on the service you choose. While there are several reputable services that can provide high-quality work, there are just as many that will provide you with a low-quality product that could very well be an exact copy of an existing website.
- Familiarity – After spending countless hours building your own website, you will develop a familiarity with the website that helps to understand where things are and how it works. It can take a while to acclimate yourself to a brand new website that you haven’t seen before.
Weighing the benefits is an important part of making the decision in whether you want a ‘built for you amazon affiliate website’ or not. You may also want to take your budget into account and see how building your own website compares to what other services are offering. Just make sure you don't run afoul of the Amazon Affiliate requirements.
The other important part of the process is looking at your options for your ‘built for you’ website. There are quite a few service providers to choose from, and choosing the right one could make or break the website. Below are a few of the choices you can choose from. The difference in their provided service can be pretty substantial, so take the time to go through and look into what they offer before making a move.
Prosociate offers a wide variety of services including several related to providing pre-built websites. They specialize in developing plugins that integrate well into a number of different services including Amazon Affiliate and Clickbank.
You can choose from a list of premade websites that display a number of keyword statistics, niche competition ranking, and CPC stats. This is great for someone who isn’t quite sure what niche they want to go into or don’t necessarily care.
They also offer a full ‘built-for-you’ service that will create a website based on your input as well as include some initial content for you to start out with. This can be a great service for those who are just starting out and they provide a large amount of educational content for beginners.
Human Proof Design is a very well-established and professional company that offers a wide range of services, including done for you Amazon Affiliate sites. If you are looking for a well-established website that is already currently generating income then you can check out their Revenue Generating Websites here.
They also provide fully a choice between a ‘Ready Made’ website that has a chosen niche and is optimized for specific keywords and a ‘Custom Made’ niche website of your own choosing. You will find a ton of training material as well as excellent support that comes with your purchase.
Don’t let the name fool you, these guys also provide turnkey done for you Amazon Affiliate sites. What does that mean? You provide them with the niche and they will set up the website, hosting, and store interface. So when they hand you over the username and password, you have a working website with a ‘store’ full of Amazon products.
This service works a little bit differently than the others because rather than providing a website based on blog posts and content, the website is actually designed to be a store that fulfills its orders through Amazon products. You can add products to a cart, upsell users, and even send them to checkout. All of the processes and sales are still made through Amazon, your website just facilitates the process and you collect your commissions as an Amazon Affiliate.
Brand Builders is another service provider that builds done for you Amazon Affiliate sites as well as pre-made ones. The primary difference between the other options on this list is the strong focus on research and process development.
Brand builders prides itself in researching a provided niche thoroughly and making sure that your website is set up to attract the right kind of traffic. They also emphasize the development of processes such as email collections, funnel development, and email list management.